This project has been developed to oversee the administration of a research journal indexing system. It encompasses the subsequent functionalities:
· Collation of data from journals hosted on Teckiz platform.
· Compilation of data from journals that are built upon the Open Journal System (OJS).
· Provision of APIs for multiple formats, including JSON, XML, and others.
· Establishment of APIs to facilitate communication with journals conforming to the DOAJ XML format.
· Establishment of APIs to facilitate communication with journals adhering to the native XML format of OJS.
· Implementation of a search function that empowers users to locate specific data within journals based on criteria such as article title, DOI, author, and more.